Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elimination Of Unaquited Lakes

Elimination Of Unaquited Lakes             
-Khagendra Pandhak Limbu




Unaquited lakes
Have been kidnapped by foggy hills
Fondamental of sun/moon-beam
Protests to orbs of Dove !
Typhoon propels my soul !

My heart is itself is world heritage zone !

Having seen-
Grimance of Rhododendren ..
Arprils strike my village..

I'm crulling in Ringmo to get Sey-Phoksundo !
To see my face into c/lean-c/old water of it
Like an old Yak that it looks it and smiles !

My hair is more white than salt of Tibbet
Vew sorrounding peaks of my heart.
Its snowing inside of me..

Mimosa blooms in my encephalon.
 
Whistle of Filicopsida ,
Songs of stream ,
Echo of wind ..declare-
That colourful dry hills are free

Lophophorus Pheasant of my enthusiasm soars

Orbs of Dove-hand over me -
The Sun and the Moon !
Lakes/Rhodendrens smile on lap of fuggy hills.

0 YOUR SAYING ON THIS WRITING:

Post a Comment

free counters